Nuffnang



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Toy Story 3 Movie

Once again, Toy Story 3 Movie is back to the cinema again! I could remembered the first ever Toy Story 1, my mum brought us to the cinema and watched it. It bring me back my childhood memories!

My favourite character was buzz and while my younger brother like Woody. They are so cute and funny. Finally, Toy Story 3 are back and this time round, movie-goers can watch it in 3D!

Toy Story 3 still main lead by the Buzz and Woody. We also should not forget about their old and new friends in this movie!

The favourite part of the Toy Story 3 trailer which I like is: Andy are grow up now and he does not want his toys anymore, so he decided to give all the toys to the school. All the children picked all of toys which Andy had given to the school. Mr and Mrs Potato body parts are all unassembled by the kids in the school playground. At night time, both of them tried to return their body part to each others but ending up very messy. Mr and Mrs Potato kinda upset about it!

Does Andy still love his toys and want it back and what is the upcome for Woody and his friends?

Catch Toy Story 3 Movie starting from 17th June 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitterpage!



No comments:

Post a Comment