Nuffnang



Monday, July 6, 2009

Define Macaron

Define Macaron

What is Macaron? That is what many readers had asking me and ask me to define "Macaron".

Macaron is a sweet pastry traditionally made in France.

It outside which is look like sandwiched almond crisp shell taste very sweet and the inside is the creamy favor of the choice. Example, Chocolate.

I guess many of us ate this before! You can find this in the Birthday cake! If you could remembered, you ask your parent's to buy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Birthday Cake with the TMNT figure which you could consume it!! This is so called Macaron.

I am curving for it!! Normally Macaron sell very expensive! Some place sell about S$3 each or more!!! So, if you are curving for macaron, you could view my previous Blog entry on Macaron Special.

No comments:

Post a Comment