Nuffnang



Wednesday, July 8, 2009

AYG: Singapore Girl Swimming Make Singapore Proud!

Yesterday is the closing of 1st Asian Youth Games which is held in Singapore. There are some sports which Make Singapore proud by achieving Gold medal!

Singapore team Bowling was the first GOLD medal to achieve in AYG!
Singapore team Swimming was also achieved Gold medal in AYG!

To date, Singapore achieved 9 Gold 6 Silver, 15 Bronze and in the 4 position which is behind on China, Korea and Thailand.

Well done Singapore team for making us proud!

To the rest of the World youth sport teams, thank you for coming to Singapore and taking part on AYG! Without your presence, AYG will not be a great success!

I am regret that I could not join the volunteer to help out in AYG due to National Service. I will be joining the ever First Youth Olympic which is held on August 2010 as volunteer!!

I would like to join the moment of joy and be part of the history! I would like to welcome all the people to Singapore and serving them!

I have upload TV footage of the moment which Singapore Swimming Girl team achieve the Gold!

Enjoys~



No comments:

Post a Comment