Nuffnang



Friday, February 5, 2010

Nuffnang- Plan Your Day at The Cathay Shopping Mall Contest

Have you guys visited to the historical building, the grand Cathay at Dhoby Ghaut before? As for me, I love to visit to the Cathay Shopping mall as it brings me back my childhood memories.


The whole building closed and construct the new Cathay Building and at the same time, it still preserve the old front building structure!


So when you are there, you can feel that it can contrast the contemporary building design and blend with the historical front building structure. It is very unique.




The Cathay shopping mall have many interesting shops for you to choose from and it is full of surprises waiting for you!



So, join me for the exciting day at The Cathay shopping mall as I bring you along! You will be thrill and you will be WOW, as you follow me how I plan my day at The Cathay Shopping Mall with my bunch of friends.


First stop, we will be heading to Adidas concept shop which located at #02-06/07. We will browse for sport equipment and try the new sport shoes which is available. The shop is big and organise.

Adidas items is separate by sections/zone so as to enhance you to find your sport stuff more quickly and faster.


After that, my friends and I visited to Ben & Jerry's at #02-12. I can enjoy the tasty and yummy ice cream and I also can chill with my friend. At the same we can listen to nice LIVE band music which perform by the music lover!


For those music lover who would want to show their music talents can perform a free LIVE band show at Ben & Jerry's!! This is the only place where you can perform for free and chill up with all your families and friends or even your fans!!!




You also can seat outside and see the building decorate when there are any festivals coming.

Remember to clear your rubbish before you leave and please do not take a lot of paper tissue so as to save the environment.


Then, I will bring my friends to Cathay Gallery, located at #02-16. Cathay Gallery is an exhibition gallery where you can find out the founder and the history of the Cathay organisation.

At the Cathay Gallery, we are amazed that we could see the old cinema seats and the old movie tickets! It also showcase the old Cathay movie.

Do you know that, as you walk around to see the gallery, you are actually stepping the preserved old Cathay building?


Now, we are heading to Level 3, I recommends my girl friends to Forest + Trees located at #03-02. Many girls will love this shop as this concept shop features nail salon where the girls can choose exclusive nails and let the friendly staff to polish their nail!


As Chinese new year is approaching, my friend and I visited to Three3Three, which is a lifestyle store where we can get designer furniture, lightings and accessories collection! The store located at #03-04/05/06/07. We saw lamp which is well designed but too expensive for us to afford!!


We also went to XSQUAD, which is located at #03-11. We went in to the store and browse for Chinese New year clothes. Their clothes is very creative!


Soon, my friends is hungry. So I decided to bring them to Astons Specialities, which is located at #04-03. You can order the western food like their Fish & Chip and you can add on some slide dish.
It is affordable and the food is nice too.



Then, we took the lift down to B1 and there are many small snack stores around. As we rest at the fountain.


Then, we went to level one and head to Starbucks Coffee which is located at #01-05A as my friends are thirsty and at the same time we can chill and spend the time.


My friend want to buy sweet, so we head to 7-eleven which is at #01-13/14/K1.



Before we left The Cathay Shopping Mall, I pose myself at the historical moment. I love shopping at The Cathay Shopping Mall!

Join the Cathay Facebook page (www.facebook.com/thecathay) to get updated with latest promos, events, contests & giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment