Nuffnang



Monday, February 1, 2010

Future Planing

Now, I just completed my National Service and it is now a new milestone for my future planning. Time is catching up and what is my purpose of life?

What I really want to do and why am I here for? I need to think and decide what I really want. What is my vision? What is my dream? What am I going for and am I going to fulfill it? What is my mission in life?

I had a dream. But I still unable to establish my dream. I need to find job first and keep some saving before I can fulfill my dream. I need DSLR camera first. Then, I will keep some money for saving as I plan to further study aboard in Overseas.

Best is that I can find partnership and I can open cafe which sell Singapore food in overseas! Where those Singaporeans working or study aboard can come to my humor cafe. Not even Singaporean, maybe Malaysians also can visit my cafe as well.

Both Singaporean and Malaysian share the common food bud. They can come to my cafe to talk to fellow Singaporean or Malaysian, keep track on our local current affairs, celebrate the National birthday together.

Well, that is my dream... I need to motivate and work hard for my goals!! Anyone want to hire me?

Psalm 84:11 The LORD God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the LORD withhold from those who do what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment