Nuffnang



Friday, December 11, 2009

Song from My Blog.

Dear readers,

Do you like the song which I put on my Blog? Do you feel relax and yet the song touches your heart? You feel like crying and you might feel that the World that you are living in is so amazing.

To me, it touches me a lot. I have a dream. My dream is to travel around the World and light up the World. There are many people whom is not fortunately as much as we are right now.

I want to travel around the world and bring along my camera and take photographs of the villages and the people. Although they are not rich as us but yet, they are satisfied of what they are right now. The people welcome you and bring laugher.

We should not complaining of what we are lacking. We should bless them, share our fortunately to misfortunately people.

Let us complaining lesser, Help the misfortunately, Bless the World.
Let us have some compassion to help.

The world will be better if we bring laugher to them and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment