Nuffnang



Sunday, December 6, 2009

Birthday Wishes

My 24th Birthday is coming in next month 2010! Time passes and it going to reach my another new mile of life. Furthermore, I will be release from the army soon!!

I am looking forward to it! But the sad part is that, I will be jobless as there will be no longer allowance for me!! Ha Ha..

Sigh... Feeling so lost now as I am not sure what should I work and where can I find the job... Plus I thought of getting a new camera phone as I did not get any new camera phone since I enlist in the army.

I am not sure what kind of phone should I get and it is too expensive!! I got so many Wish list..

1. Canon 500D (DSLR)
2. Get phone which have WIFI, can shoot pictures, can Blog, can Facebook.
3. Get a job.

How? How? How?

No comments:

Post a Comment