Nuffnang



Saturday, August 15, 2009

Stress

I do not know how long more I could endure. I getting more pressure and more stress each day.. So what if I am so call liao jiao in NS...

So what if I serve more than a year in NS.. Does not mean I need to do all the stupid stuff.. Some of the things which I do not know how to do, does not mean you need to push it to me.

I really could not take it anymore. Can you stop pressure me? Why I need to do all this sh**. Can you be more understandable?

all the core value is a lie. Care for solider.. I do not think I being care for it. 5 more month to ORD but it seem to be quite long..

I want to AWOL. Soon or later, it will drive me crazy... I can do something crazy.... I will hurt myself...

Why I need to do all this.

DIE

DIE

DIE

DIE

No comments:

Post a Comment