Nuffnang



Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Returning back to Singapore.

Today is my last day of KL and I will be returning back to my hometown, Singapore. I wake up very early. Pack my stuff and went to brush my teeth at the same time shower.

After that, open the window and took some photographs of KL morning peak hour. I saw traffic police control of traffic, I guess the traffic light is out of working.

At 10am, I check out the hotel and then went to Mid-valley to shop first since it is still early. Took the KL monorail to KL Sentral.

When I reach KL Sentral, I walk toward to the interchange and went to buy KLIA Express ticket. Since I carry heavy stuff, so I decide to put my bag into the deposit box. But, I did not carry any coin, so I decide to change the coin from the counter.

I asked the counter sales person, he told me that he do not have RM1 coin to change, so I went to MCDonald counter to change, she chatting with her one of the guy friend while working and I nicely ask her to change, she told me that she do not have the change and continue chatting with her boy friend. What kind of customer service is that?

It is such an disgrace! I went back to the KLIA express counter to change the coin, they told me that they do not have the coin to change. I am really very disappointed.

I got no choice but to ask stranger. Luckily the woman help me! I am so touch. Perhaps, due to the race that she helped me? I have no idea.

Well, after that, I went back to the deposit box and put my stuff in. Then, I went to KTM counter and got ticket to Mid- Valley. When I reach the station, I went to KFC for my so call breakfast and Lunch.

After my lunch, I went to CD shop and shop around. The time seem to pass very fast that I need to leave Mid Valley. I went to Magazine shop and got comic. Buy the ticket to KL Sentral from KTM.

The next train is 1233 hours but it has some delay! So I waited till 1239, the train arrives. Soon, it reaches KL Sentral. Went to deposit box, remove my stuff and went to board KLIA express. Wait about 15 minutes before the train arrives.

About 30 Minutes, I reach KLIA and wanted to check in but I could not able to find the counter. I asked the information counter, they ask me to go straight. I go straight, the staff ask me to go down and check.

I really feel very tired. Go up and down.... It drive me crazy! The time getting nearer and nearer and yet I could not find it.. I went back to information and asked them again. Finally, they told me the correct place. I really fussed up. What kind of service is that and I am wonder how come they could get the best airport in the world.

It is so messy and the staff there not friendly. I am totally disappointed. I am wonder if I would want to visit to KL anymore and next time perhaps travel with more people instead.






















No comments:

Post a Comment