Nuffnang



Thursday, May 14, 2009

Understand Me.

Alright, Today topic is understand me.

I am kind of person who could not take joke and I am very serious person. I can be very easily stressful and give myself very big pressure.

Currently, I very stressed in my work (camp), Home and school.. There are things which I could not able to manage and I really wish people could understand me and help me out..

I am seeing counseling for depression.

This year is not good year for me.. My dad retrenched, My cousin passing away, Camp problem. Till now, I am wonder why am I here for? What is my purpose of life? Why there are so many things happen to me?

When can all this things ends? I really could not endure it anymore.. So many things happen to me in one short.. How could I take it?

Why could not even people understand and help me out? Why they need to play a prank with me or make fun with me?  I am just Human being, I have my feeling...

Hope this you can understand me...

No comments:

Post a Comment