Nuffnang



Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today is Bad Day for Me.

Today is such a bad day for me. Firstly, I took cab to my camp as there will be a parade at 0700 hours.

When I reached the camp, it start raining Cats & Dogs. There are no cover walkway, I have to run toward to the guard room. After that, find a place to wait for the rain to stop or dazzling.

Time like pass so slow and yet I still not reach the parade square. As got no choice, some of my army friends & I run to the parade square area which took about 10 minutes walk.

There will be slight delay since it's raining. Everyone gather around mark the attendance and walk toward to the parade square and it start.

Many of us get the scolding that include me.. I really hate this parade. I feel so cold.. Rain & Sun make me feel sick.. The Commands in Malay and I could not understand Malay.

After the inspection, the marching begin.. We stand for almost 2 hours plus. My leg was aching and nearly fainted.. But I endure it..

After the parade, we need to rush to another camp. But toward to the guard room, we got scolded again.

We walk about 20 minutes to the HQ and find CSM. After that, walk back to the guard room and on our way to our sub unit..

The End.

-I am not going to continue it.. -

No comments:

Post a Comment