Nuffnang



Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am so tired

Today is such an hectic day for me. Why I am the one who always do all the shi* work?
While others playing their PSP or sleeping, I am the one who work so hard! Stand in the hot sun, having rashes due to ray of light.

My vocation are not RP but it seem like I am belong to it.. I am not trained and there are two RPs.By right, there should be four but they only gave us two. Just because of one RP getting MC for almost 1 month.. It makes us suffer especially me. I already been told that I cannot do on RP jobs and RP cannot do our stuff.

I hate to open and close gate and why always I am the one who do all this? I totally freak out for that! Even collect ration also having problem. There is no vehicle to fetch us to other camp and the distance is extreme far!! If it is raining, we no need to take ration!

I need a break!! I really not sure when all this can end!! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment