Nuffnang



Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coca Cola Coke Collection

Today, I am going to share with you my favourite collection, Coca Cola Coke. I've been collecting Coca Cola Coke quite long ago.. I guess I started collecting Coke since 1999.

Some of the Coke are quite meaningful as some are limited edition which I kept the Coke tab to exchange the limited edition coke or I got it at any collection store and some coke was given by my friends who travelled overseas.

So far, I got Singapore/Brunei, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Australia, US, Japan and Korea Coke. I am waiting after I ORD from the National Service, work for few years and got my own house, I will turn one of the room to become Coca Cola Coke collection room with fully equip of Air-condition to keep the Coke condition and Shelf to display it.

Perhaps, I also could organise a gathering for Coca Cola Coke fans to come to my house to exchange the Coke or Chit Chat section..

Not sure if this could fulfill. I shall keep my finger cross =X I had snap some pictures of my Coca Cola collection and it is impossible for me to upload all my Coca Cola collection into here as I got a lot of special design or limited edition coke.

Enjoys.

Singapore/Brunei Coke


Malaysia Coke


Thailand Coke


Hong Kong Coke



China Coke


Korea Coke


Japan Coke


Special/Limited Edition Coke Collections

Coca Cola Plate


Coca Cola Glasses


Limited Edition (Singapore)


Olympics/Football seasons

Nagano 1998 Olympics Japan


Euro 96 England Collection (Thailand)


Worldcup 98 France collection (Thailand)


Combined Coke Collections


No comments:

Post a Comment