Nuffnang



Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tough Match Between Singapore and Peru in Volleyball Girl Games

21 August 2010- Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games Volleyball match @ Toa Payoh Sport Hall. Girl Team. Singapore Vs Peru match at 1230 hours.

It was a very tough and great game match for the girl team in volleyball. Many locals (Host city) and Peru supporters came down to Toa Payoh Sport Hall to support their home team.

There are many cheering and excitement to watch this match. Singapore try to defend the players from Peru but failed and it was really tough game for Singapore to score.

In this match, there are many Technical Time Out. Both countries substitute new player in and old player out. For instant, Peru team substitute Player 9 IN to Player 1 OUT. Peru player 11 OUT substitute player 12 IN.

There are loud cheering for Team Singapore when the girls score a point for Singapore. In the end, Peru wins all the three rounds as follows:

Round 1, SIN 11 VS Peru 25.
Round 2, SIN 13 VS Peru 25.
Round 3, SIN 12 VS Peru 25.

Although Singapore did not wins but at least the girls had tried their best in this volleyball matches. When I twitter the live score, I am surprised that many people are follows my twits and request me to post the more of the result!

At first, I do not know where is Peru and now thanks to my Peru followers, I am now know where is Peru and according to my followers, they twits to me that Peru are strong in Volleyball sport.

This is my first time to be so excited to catch this volleyball matches! I am admire them for playing such a great games. Although Team Singapore knew that their score are unable to hit Peru score but they insist, never give up and Perseverance till the final round. This show the team spirits between the girls.

I believe that many youths are aware of the Volleyball after since the tough match.

No comments:

Post a Comment