Nuffnang



Thursday, April 15, 2010

Playground

The children nowadays are so fortunate. They (the children) have the world class entertainment playground for them to play. Right now, the children are using ipod touch, iphone and even ipad.

Compare to the older generation like us, the playground brought us many happiness memories. We can played the playground with nearby kids like hide and seek, catching and so on..

When time passes by, new technology is launching and sooner, the old technology or even the basic playground will be left behind.

Till now, I still remembered very clearly that during my childhood time, where my mum would brought me to Wisma, Orchard and we will head up to 7th floor to the roof top.

At Roof Top, it is open air playground where many children are happily running and playing. I wore my favorite pilot hat but it was lost..

I also remembered that i used to carry big blue elephant soft toys out whenever I go out with my mum.

I also remembered the old plaza singapura where the McDonald is located outdoor and there are playground too...

Just that the technology changes too fast.. I am still wonder what would it look like in 5 years time. Will all the playground being demolish?

No comments:

Post a Comment