Nuffnang



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 1: Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, West Malaysia

23 April 2010. I woke up at 0540 hours. Packed last minutes items and showered before heading out. When I left my house, I realized that I forgotten to bring my ezlink out. -.-

I went back home again and took ezlink and went out again. Just then, my bus arrived and I board the bus. The bus journey is kinda slow as it stops every bus stop.

Finally, I reached Hock Seng Building where the Transtar Coach is located. I reached quite early. I waited for Mel to arrive. Soon, Mel Arrived and we checked in at Transtar Coach office.

While we are waiting for the bus to depart, the Transtar staff served us coffee. About 0820 hours, the bus arrives and we are now board the bus. It departed at 0830 hours. It stopped at Golden Mile Complex to fetch passengers.

Now, it drove towards to Singapore Checkpoint and head to Malaysia Checkpoint. Soon, we transit at Yong Peng for 20 minutes. Before it resumed back the journey.

The bus equips with Massage chair and in-built TV entertainment system. I took a nap before we reach Kuala Lumpur (KL). About 1430 hours, we reached Pusaraya terminal, KL. After that, we walked towards to Time Square and board the KL Monorail to Bukit Bintang station and checked in the hotel at Federal Hotel, KL.

After that, we took showered and rest awhile before we heading out for shopping. We went to Pavilion for shopping and then head to KLCC to meet Mitt for dinner. We dine in at Mdm Kwan Restaurant.

After dining at KLCC, Mel and I head to Chinatown and shop for purse which my aunt wanted. Then, we took the train and went to Time Square for late night movie show before we are heading back to hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment