Nuffnang



Friday, March 12, 2010

Still Awake

I am sure many of you are sleeping now.. But for me, I still awake and doing my assignment.. -.-
I am so exhausted and really feel like sleeping..

It was a bad day for me yesterday.. After the tiring training, I travel to Suntec and head to Starbuck for coffee. After checking in to Starbuck, my iPhone suddenly BACK-OUT!!! I cant even STARTUP my iPhone!! I am extreme panic as I am meeting someone at Suntec to visit to the IT SHOW!! It been BACK-OUT for almost 1 hour and I also dare not leave the location.

I keep on trying to switch on, but it failed. Just then, I saw some light and I thought it was working again but to my horror, it still unable to startup and I do not have the habit to remember people contact's number!!

Just when I visited my former classmate store, my iPhone was working fine again!!! I am so relief and I am so happy!! It seem like my former classmate was a God to my iPhone!!! Ha Ha...

If anyone still online, please feel free to PING me and chat with me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment