Nuffnang



Saturday, February 13, 2010

Getting Universal Studios Singapore Preview tickets (Broken English)

Today is the eve of Chinese New Year. I set my alarm clock at 0615 hours, I heard my alarm clock but I overslept till 0730 hours!!

I prepared myself and went out to Sentosa as I am going to buy the Universal Studios Singapore preview tickets. As it will be especially open for the public during the Chinese New Year period!!

I am extremely tired.. Board the bus to MRT station, then transfer the train at Outram Park Interchange. After reaching Fabour front, went to vivo and transfer to Sentosa Express to waterfront station.

Walk towards to Universal Studios Singapore ticket counter and got 6 preview tickets during Chinese New Year.

After getting the preview tickets, I went to snap photos with the theme park mascots!! Head to 7-eleven to buy drink, board the Sentosa Express to Imbian station.

Went for the Lights of Spring, which held at Imbian station. It used to known as Flowers Festival. After that, went for subway to have my breakfast.

After breakfast, I went for hiking at Imbian Falls. I thought of complete the hiking alone but I saw wild boars!!! Which changes my mind to detour back!

After that, I walked back to Imbian station and walk towards to Resorts World Sentosa and got 2 more tickets for my friend.

After that, board the waterfront station to Sentosa station (VIVO CITY). Went to QB to cut my hair and I actually wait for 30 minutes to get my hair done! After that, head to Watson and get some facial product.

Soon, I got my hair cut and took the train back home and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment