Nuffnang



Sunday, February 21, 2010

Apology

Dear readers, I am sorry that I could not update and upload the pictures in my Blog entry on time. As I do not have free time to do it. This weekend, all my schedule are so full and tight. Even now, I just reached home and updating my status.

Today, I will be outstation to Malaysia for a day as well. Most likely, I will be taking ton of pictures as well! I promise you that you will be delight to see my Blog entry from the next entry.

Why do I says so?

The answer is very simple. You can see differences genres entries which might suitable for you!

For the History lover, You will be excited as I will be sharing you guys the World War II History trails at Labrador Nature Reserve.

For the Food lover, I will be bringing you many places island-wide to hunt for food!!

For the theme park lover, I will be showcase the first and only Universal Studios Singapore in South East Asia! You will find out what it is look like and what do Universal Studios Singapore will be offering to us. This is the Dream come true and most Singaporeans wanted to have our very own theme park!!

For the Street Carnivals/Performance lover, Catch the actions of Chingay Street performance pictures/videos which I had taken LIVE from the F1 Pit!!

For the Holiday lover, I will be showing my holiday experience through my very own blogging entry.

Catch all this actions from my next blogging entry soon.. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Cheers^^

No comments:

Post a Comment