Nuffnang



Sunday, January 3, 2010

Malaysia Trip Part 1 (Without Pictures)

I went to Johor Bahru, Malaysia with my army friend and at the same time visit my Kuala Lumpur friend who head down to south of peninsula to visit Singapore and stay at friend house at Johor Bahru for short vacation.

My army friend and I met at 1230 hours and reach Kranji MRT at 1pm and board SBS bus number 170 to Singapore Custom. The border custom is quite fast without any long queue. After which, we board the same bus again to Malaysia custom.

This is where the traffic queue start to form up after since Johor Bahru had moved to it new premise. There are so many road construction works going on and the road is very narrow! One lane for motorcar and one lane for buses! There are so many twist road before we could reach the custom.

It jammed about 30 minutes and 15 minutes of human queue to get our passport checked and stamped. Anyway, the officer is quite friendly.. Finally, we had pass through the custom and walk about 15 minutes to the City Square Mall!

When we reached City Square mall, I called my Malaysia friend and arranged for specific time and venue to meet. Upon requested from my army friend, we head to Mary Brown for our lunch.

After we finish our lunch, we shop around before waiting my friend outside McDonald. Soon my friend arrived and we hop in the car to Jalan Jesco (Jln Jesco) to shop.

After shopping at Jln Jesco, we head down to Holiday Plaza to shop around and heading down to Taman Sentosa for our dinner.

After our dinner at Taman Sentosa, we head down to Danga Bay. I simply love this place! It is so relaxing and it brings back the childhood memories!

There are fun fair which we hardly find it in Singapore! There are shipyard, seas which you could see Singapore coastline!

Finally, we went back to Singapore as it's getting late! We reach Singapore about 1145 hours and glad that I could board the last train to Ang Mo Kio!

When I reach Ang Mo Kio, it was 0030hours. I went to McDonald to buy supper before taking cab back to my place.

More pictures will be posted in the next few part.

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment