Nuffnang



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bad Shopping Experience at MUJI Orchard ION Singapore Store

As everyone knew that I love MUJI store and always supported MUJI! Today, I went to MUJI ORCHARD ION Singapore store.with my mum and intend to get shoes from there.

And I had met one of the worst and horrible staff! I really hate it!! Firstly, she do not even knew her job scoop and lack of knowledge!

Secondly, she put such a long time to take shoes! Thirdly, she showed unwillingness face to me and she give in rule tone!!

I had lodge my complaint to MUJI HQ and yet I still never received any mail from them!! I will not want to support MUJI ION ORCHARD store anymore!!! I will visit to other stores instead. Better still, I love Hong Kong MUJI!!

Their staffs working attitude is better compare to Singapore! Anyway, below is the shoes which I got.




No comments:

Post a Comment