Nuffnang



Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Won Movie Ticket from Nuffnang

Dear readers,

I am so excited that I won a pair of Old Dogs movie tickets from Nuffnang! This is my first time took part in Nuffnang contest and I won it!

I watched Old Dogs with my army friend and others winner at Cathay Cineleisure. It is free seating. Therefore, we choose second middle last row. I glad that I taking part in Nuffnang- Old Dogs movie trailer blogging contest as I enjoyed watching it!

The movie was extreme funny, Especially when the twins enter to Dan and Charlie life! Everyone in the theatre seem to enjoy it too! There are so much laughter while watching Old Dogs!

Seriously, I recommend you to watch Old Dogs!! You will not regret it! It is a nice comedy movie! You can read my winning blog entry at http://k3nt86.blogspot.com/2009/12/nuffnang-white-dogs-movie-contest.html

Old Dogs opens in Cinema 31 December 2009. Thank you Nuffnang for letting me win this movie ticket!!

Cheers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment