Nuffnang



Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Post Surgery

Today I went for day surgery at TTSH. I reach there quite early like 0830hours. Went to counter and register. After registering, the nurse bring me to the holding area.

I went to change to operation clothing. The operation will start at 1000 hours. So, I sleep awhile before the nurse wake me up.

Went to the operation room. The room is extremely cold. now I realized that why people hate to go to operation room as it is cold and need to face all the monster equipment which make you very scare. Furthermore, there are so many nurses and doctors around!

But they are friendly. They help you to the operation bed, making sure you are comfortable. They try to talk to you so that you will not feel tense and scare.

Soon, they cover a big blanket over so that you wont able to see what they are doing. After that, the doctor inject your hand to make u feel numb.

Then, it start to remove... Then I feel pain again and they inject me again... After that, the doctor told me that they will stitch on my arms. I got feeling that there are many people stitch on my arms!!

Finally, it is over! The nurse bring me to the rest area to rest before they could discharge me. They asked me to sign few documents and check my pressure.

After that, the nurse got me Hot Milo and sandwiches. This is my first meal! I am so hungry!! Ha Ha.. About 1130 I discharge and went to collect my medicine.

Please see the past entry at http://k3nt86.blogspot.com/2009/08/bleeding-non-stop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment