Nuffnang



Sunday, September 27, 2009

F1 Singapore Station Day 1

I went to F1 Singapore Station on the first day, Friday with my friend. We reach City Hall at 1630 hours and head to Food Junction for our meal before we went to the F1 Singapore Security Area.

After we had our meal, we went to the F1 Singapore Security Area and show our F1 Walkabout pass to the usher and scan our pass and went to Security area to check for security. Then, we went to the booth and got ears plug for ourselves.

After that, we walk from Raffles City to Esplanade then to Pandang to watch the practice race. We went to many areas. The sunset at Pandang really look greats!

Then, we went to the booth and get our drawing for free. It takes us about 20 minutes to queue. After the drawing, we head down to Marina Square for our dinner and went back again to watch the practice race.

I am so disappointed that my camera battery died off! Sigh!! We head down to Merlion park and I could tell you that area can see all the turning action but my camera could not work due to the battery!!! I really so mad!! Such a great action and yet my camera battery just died!!

Overall, it is great to watch the F1 race! I would want to watch it in the next year and it will be actual day! This is my wish for now~

To view the photos, please click this website. http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/kent86/F12009/

No comments:

Post a Comment