Nuffnang



Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cannot Sleep

The time now is 0545 hours and I am still awake! It is crazy man!! Lack of sleep and yet I could not sleep! It is going to be in the day soon..

I guess I got many worries to worry about. Firstly, my aunt confirmed to have Cancer and thankfully it is positive! Secondly, I will be going for operation on November but the doctor told me that there is a high chance to get infection! Thirdly, is about my studies and job after ORD!

What should I do? This 2009 year is not a fruitful year to me. It is full of challenge. Oh Lord, why I need to face such test? I really hate 2009! I already lost my loved one and yet another things happen. Please do not take away my love one.. I really cannot endure such painful moment! It's hurt. Please protect everyone from being hurts.

Dear friends, please treasure your love one around you. No matter how bad is your parent's treated you or your families or any hates from your families, they are also part of your life. You cannot change the facts. You contain their bloods. Your mother endure the pain of 10 months to give birth on you. The motherly love which they provided you.

Do not make any regrets when they are gone forever. You want to tell them how much you loved them, please do so right now. I know it is hard. It need courage to tell them. But, they will be very happy that you appreciate them, you care and love them.

Take good care of them when they ill. Shower them with Love. You cannot use money to buy the happiness, bring them to life or the time.

The time is almost 0600 hours when I finish typing.
The time is 0553 hours. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment