Nuffnang



Friday, August 7, 2009

I Reach here Safety

Dear friend, I've reach Malaysia Safety. But during the journey to KL, I had faced many problem. First of all, the airport sign at KLIA is very confusing especially when you want to get to the custom. Then, there are hardly able to find information counter to ask for help and it makes the passenger to get lost easily. Thirdly, custom in there really disorganize. There are so many passengers queue at the counter and yet there are only few counter open and some of the staff there is not friendly. The staff who serve me at the counter is friendly and even when I get my ticket to KL Sentral through KLIA express is friendly too. I got the prepaid card at the airport, the staff is friendly and even help you activate your SIM Card. After that, I took KLIA express to KL Sentral. The train is very humid, the air-conditional is not strong enough. When I reach KL Sentral, my ticket could not allow me to exit. Meet my friend at KL Sentral and drive me around.












No comments:

Post a Comment