Nuffnang



Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Feeling Lost

This few days, I been freaky stress from work. Everyday tons of work being pass to me and the dateline always so short or getting closer and closer.

Sometime, I will feel backup and gastric pain. Always go home late.. So many things happen in work. Sometime the things is not within our control and it is done by others, we are the one who need to help them to clear it.

I need some fresh air.. I need freedom.. I cannot endure.. I want to break free... I want to run away.. I want to vanish..

So what if my rank is higher? Does not mean I need to do all this whilst other people can go back early and less job scoop? Who will appreciate all this?

I really cant endure anymore.... Who can understand my feeling... Who can? Who can? How I wish everyday is weekends or looking forward public holiday..

My life and feeling is totally lost....

No comments:

Post a Comment