Nuffnang



Saturday, July 18, 2009

Commuter will be Fined for Eating & Drinking in Train

This week, SMRT are going to fine Commuter for Eating and Drinking in Train. Although there is sign stated Eating and Drinking is banned in the train and train station. But yet, commuter still ignore the sign and start eating or drinking in the train.

Previously , when the staff caught them eating or drinking and warn them, some of the commuter give some excuse like, I am rushing for work and I have not taken my meal, so I eat my first meal in the train. Or some will say that, I did not know that eating or drinking is banned!

From now on, all this excuse will be not valid and they will be fined straight away! Many commuters are welcomed for this strict rules.

You will be fined up to S$500 for eating and drinking in Train. So, remember not to eat or drink next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment