Nuffnang



Monday, June 8, 2009

Got a New Camera

Today is my off day, I went to Olympus Service center and want to service my camera. When I reach the Service center which is located at Valley Point, the staff told me that my camera chip board is spoil and it is not worth repairing.

She offered me to trade in my old camera to get the new one which is much better compare. The camera trade in price only S$188. I got a brand new 550WP series, which is 10megapixel, 3x Zoom, 6.7-20.1mm 1:3.5-5.0. I need to top up additional of S$200 which is just nice as I just got my allowance today.

Actually, I am not keen on trading in as it is so expensive and on top of that, I travel all the way to Valley Point and yet my camera could not be repaired. Photography also part of my interest. So, I decide to take this offer.

This month, I need to save alot! As half of my allowance is invested in the brand new camera! I took white color and the design look cool. Much lighter and slimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment