Nuffnang



Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Cousin Departed for Almost 49 Days.

Time passes very fast that my cousin had left us almost 49 days. Till now, our families are still struggling to accept the fact that our cousin had died.

Life is unpredictable. Today, you might see someone who is very dear to you is still alive but the very next day, they are gone! It is very painful moments that someone who is close to you had passed on and it takes time to be emotional heal.

It also need some courage to accept that they are no longer with us. Sometime, whenever you went or you do, you might recalled back the happy things that you and your loved one did together or going out together. It bring back such a great memories.

As for me, I do missed my cousin. When I walk past Raffles City, Hereen, Lido, I will remembered my cousin and I going out together with her friend.. It bring back happy memory. But now... Everything change..

This Thursday will be her 49 days of death. We will be having some prayers and it will be over. We shall not grief anymore.

You also could visit to my old blog at http://kent86.blogdrive.com and look under entry on 27 March 2009- Memories of my Cousin.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment