Nuffnang



Saturday, May 2, 2009

2 May 2009- Very Disappointed

I am very disappointed in yesterday gathering. It was suppose to be our first class gathering and yet, so many of them are cancelling for this class gathering.

Some could not make it on time and other one fall sick! It was very hard to organise such gathering and I need to call and text messages to everyone for their confirmation. There are few of them already confirmed but in the end could not make it..

It's seem like it's my fault who organise such gathering. I am not the one who suggested this gathering and I am out of my goodwill to help to contact everyone for such event.

But, no one even appreciated me and scolded me why I cancelled this gathering and why they are last mintue cancel or they are ill.

Now, I am like the one who created such unhappy gathering. I promised that I will not organise any Class Gathering anymore! I had enough of all this..

No comments:

Post a Comment